All I want for Christmas this year is a kitchen! I've been asking for one for weeks now, and hopefully I'll get to visit Santa Claus soon. My cooking skills have greatly improved, but a good chef is limited by his facility and equipment. Tonight I pulled my table and chairs out into the hallway, tracked down Mom, Dad, and Rocco and invited to them to dinner with me and Buzz Lightyear. We had a ten course meal that I prepared and served all by myself. It was delicious!! I can only imagine the things I could prepare with some more supplies. 
Last night, to get in the holiday spirit, we went looking at Christmas lights. I got in my Santa Claus jammies, and off we went. We saw the awesome light show in Frisco Square, and we drove down to Plano to see a fancy neighboorhood all decked out in lights. I especially loved seeing Thomas the Train and Disney character cut-outs, and a singing Santa in a hot air balloon! Every day on the way home from school I make Mommy drive past some Mickey and Snoopy decorations by our house. I love the holiday season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a feeling (since you have been such a good boy this year) that Santa is going to grant you your wish. Just keep believing!! And you never know what other gifts you may receive.
HO, HO, HO!!!
Love ~ Nannie
Post a Comment