Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm a Big Boy!

After asking for five days, my parents finally agreed to let me sleep in a big boy bed! Mommy seemed sad, but I was happy to tell that baby crib "Goodbyeeeee!" I assisted Daddy with construction by screwing in some of the bolts. Luckily all we had to do was take the front off and add a rail, so it wasn't a scary transition at all. Being able to get in and out of bed on my own is super exciting, and Rocco enjoyed the change too. Now he can cuddle with me at night if he wants to! I didn't get much sleep at naptime because I was too excited, and my books and stuffed animals needed me to keep them entertained. I never got out of my bed, but there was no rest going on. Nighttime was a different story though. I climbed in, read a story with Daddy, and went right to sleep. I slept until 8:30 in the morning and was happy as can be. I love being a big boy!!! I even wore my new underwear ALL DAY today, and I made it to the potty 8 times! I earned TWO prizes from the treasure box, and I'm looking to earn some more tomorrow. Growing up is awesome!!

2 comments:

4 bell boys said...

so proud of you carter!! can't believe you are growing up so quickly :) you may not know it, but we enjoy watching you grow as much as you like being a big boy!! much love... uncle clint, aunt lori, and the boys

Kathy said...

Wow! This past year has been such an amazing time in your life. You are growing up so fast and learning so many new things. I am so lucky that I get to be a part of your life and get to share in some of your fun adventures. You are such a loving, smart, handsome and entertaining guy...can't wait to see what 2011 holds!!

Happy New Year...
Forever loving you...
Nannie