I even got to do some recording at the radio station with Uncle Daniel, and he even recorded my voice and plays it on air. Awesome!
We had plenty of adventures traveling on the road together, and I just had to stop and meet Mater. All those travels can wear a boy out. 
I was glad when Mommy finally came home, but it was hard getting back into my routine. I knew that Nana and Wilson were coming to stay at Kaly's, so that got me through the week. On Saturday Mommy and Daddy loaded Wilson and I up in the car for a special surprise: a trip to see Sesame Street Live! We were so excited to see all our favorite characters up close, especially Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster! We got T-shirts, Elmo light up toys and awesome seats. I couldn't help but gasp and get a big grin on my face as each character came onto the stage. I was so excited, and Mommy was so happy that I was enjoying it. After the show, we stopped for Happy Meals and had an ice cream treat when we got home.
Wilson got to spend the night, and it was my first ever sleep-over! Aunt Lori sent us matching Elmo pjs, so after our bath we moved a mattress into my room and had a slumber party. Daddy even made us Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast this morning.
For hours we played in my kitchen, built train tracks, shot hoops, worked puzzles, read books, wrestled and had epic sword/light saber battles.
I also spent a ton of time playing with the girls. We went to the park, and even walked Kaly home from school on Friday. This was one of the most fun weekends ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment