Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Belated Valentine's Day & Hello Lubbock!

It has been quite a while since my last post, but I have been pretty busy. Last weekend Nana & PawPaw came to town and we had a belated birthday celebration. The girls came over and we played with our new instruments Nana gave us from their cruise. We put on a big parade throughout the house and could only stop briefly for a quick pic. I was happy I got to spend some time playing trains with PawPaw, and I had a blast entertaining everyone. In preparation for my Valentine's Day party at school, Mommy and I made some heart shaped candies. Once they cooled off in the fridge, I got to hammer them out of the molds. Awesome! On Valentine's Day I had a great party at school, and then Nannie and PaPa Vaughn came to see me. I got to stay home and play their entire visit. I love pj days in the middle of the week. This weekend we went up to Lubbock to see Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle John. They planned an action packed couple of days for us. Despite being sick most of the time, I was able to turn on the charm at the appropriate times. We went to Lakeridge Country Club to try out my clubs on the driving range and putting green. I got lots of coaching and did lots of observing. I can't wait to play with the big boys and girls one day. Then we got to eat dinner at the Tech Club inside the football stadium. There were Double T's everywhere! The manager even let me go out into the seats. I was the only person in the whole stadium! Everyone commented on how well behaved I was at dinner, but I found time to work in a few laughs along the way. I also got to meet lots of people at a party Liz and John hosted, and I got to have lunch at the Rawls course. It was quite the weekend, and we had a blast. Next weekend Mommy will be out of town and Daddy and I will be off on our own lad & dad adventure!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

When your mom titled this blog "The Adventures of Carter B" she could not have picked a better title. You have the most interesting adventures. It makes for very interesting reading.

Can't wait to see you this upcoming weekend.

Love you bunches ~ Nannie