I've been eager to help Mommy and Daddy out in the kitchen lately. One night Daddy bought some ingredients at the store, and we made a pizza together! I loved rolling out the dough and putting everything together. It just tastes better when you make it yourself. I finished off the meal with some chocolate souffle. Delicious!
While our house was being built, I asked Mommy a million times if my friends would be able to come over and play. To make it happen, we decided to host a Milk and Cookies play date for eight of my friends from school. I helped Mommy prepare by using cookie cutters to make gingerbread and sugar cookies. I tested out the decorating supplies just to make sure they were acceptable, and I loved every minute of it!
I also put candy canes on the Christmas tree so my friends could take one when they left. Mommy said it was a tradition that Nannie used to do, so we decided to carry it on. I LOVE giving them away when people come over. In fact, I'm sometimes so excited that I ask them if they are ready to leave shortly after they arrive!
The play date was a huge success. We decorated cookies, played with all my toys in the playroom and the backyard. We had quite the party on the trampoline, and several of my friends cried when their moms made them leave. Maybe we can do it again another time. My special friends Kennedy and Hailey stayed a little later than the rest, and we ROCKED out! We even had our moms dancing away. We have also been to several holiday parties and had guests come over to visit. Special times with special friends!
Now I am finally done with school and am on break with Mom. I am counting down the days until my visit from Santa. One week to go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment