Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fun with the Family

School is out for winter break, and I am taking full advantage of my time off.  This weekend Nana and Wilson came to visit.  They got to see me score a big goal at my soccer game along with Aunt Jenny, Uncle Troy and the girls.  I got to play with everyone all weekend and Uncle Troy grilled on Sunday night.  Monday night we all went out to dinner here in Prosper, and then we came back to my house to decorate cookies.  I love playing with my cousins, but they can wear me out!


Today Mommy and I slept late and played around the house.  I went up to school with her and impressed her AcDec students with my physics knowledge.  If only I could be on the team!  This afternoon my great-great Aunt Bob came over with my cousins Andrea, Jorge, Madison, McKenzie, Mia and Mitchell.  It was Mia's 7th birthday, so Mommy and I whipped up some chocolate cupcakes from scratch.  I poured in all the ingredients and did the majority of the stirring and taste testing. We all had so much fun!

This evening, after an early dinner, Mommy, Daddy and I were cozied up by the fire.  We didn't have anything else going on, so we decided to have our Christmas!!! 


I asked my parents specifically for the Toy Story dinosaur.  Mommy hunted high and low and found me one that was a flashlight, and it was perfect.  I also got a new train, a bean bag chair for my room, and the lacrosse set that I asked for. 

My favorite gift turned out to be a gigantic real Tonka fire engine.  I drove that thing all over the house making siren noises, putting out pretend fires, rescuing people and fighting off bad guys.  Even my dinosaurs enjoyed it! 

 Last, but definitley not least, I got some Buzz Lightyear pajamas.  To infinity and beyond!!! 
I am so blessed with a wonderful family and an awesome holiday season.  The celebrations are only beginning!

No comments: