Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Home Depot Party!

On July 28, the time arrived for my birthday party at the Home Depot in Frisco.  How cool is that?
 My cousins and lots of friends were in attendance, and we had a great time.
 We got all the supplies we needed to make toolboxes!  Parents had to help, but we got to hammer and glue all the pieces together.




 When we finished building, it was time to paint!
 While our paint was drying, we got together and went on a tour of the store.  We drew all sorts of attention as we walked through and looked at everything.  Some of us were very excited to see all the different appliances!  I just love Home Depot!

 After the tour, it was time for cake.  I really wanted a Spiderman cake, and that is what I got!


 After pizza and cake, I was starting to get tired.  The sight of all those presents woke me up pretty quickly though.  I got so many awesome toys!  We all got to keep our aprons and toolboxes, and we got a pin and certificate as well.


 When I got home, I immediately ripped open my presents and started playing.  It was the best birthday party ever!!!


No comments: