After spending a low key Fourth of July at home, we went down to Nederland for a long weekend. As always, I spent a ton of time in the pool with my cousins! I love every second that I get to play with them.
My Mama Collins, and great aunts Pat and Brenda surprised me with early birthday presents and cupcakes. I love those ladies!
The rest of the month I spent with Mom hanging around the house. She bought me a workbook to get ready for school, and I insisted on doing the entire thing in one day! I've had a few nice vegetables to harvest from my garden this summer.
Naps with Rocco are always a good thing!
Mom even bought me a pirate ship that we got to build together. It was too cool. Arrrrgh!!!
Also, Aunt Liz and Uncle Johnny are building a new house two streets over, so we will be seeing a lot more of them. They joined the local golf club and take me to eat and practice my driving and putting. I think we are going to have lots of golfing adventures in the next few years!
No comments:
Post a Comment