I had the most fun 4th birthday ever! I woke up to a full house and a delicious cinnamon roll breakfast. I got to play with my cousins and Nana for a little bit before they left to head back to Nederland.
Mom asked if I wanted a cookie cake, store cake or cupcakes for my real birthday, but I told her I wanted her to bake me one. When I got up, she had made a chocolate cake with chocolate icing...just what I asked for!
Mom, Dad, Nannie, PaPa Vaughn and I decided to head to Strikz for lunch and some afternoon fun. I absolutely love bowling and had an awesome time! I even bowled a few times without the ramp.
After our game, we went over to the arcade. I played tons of games and won lots of tickets. I used them to buy a candy necklace and some army men.
When we got home, it was time for MORE presents!
I had been waiting weeks to open my fireman suit!
Then I got to blow out my candles and eat even more cake. Yummy!
Finally, it was playtime. I got to shoot webs all over the backyard. I love being Spiderman!
Dad bought me some REAL tools to put in my new toolbox, and he took me out back to let me practice my measuring and hammering skills.
It has been an exciting and fabulous year, and I can't wait to see what next year has in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment