Monday, April 15, 2013

A Week Apart

Mom is working on her PhD, and she had to make a trip to San Antonio for the National Science Teacher Association's national conference.  Nannie and I went with her, and we made a pit stop in Austin for the night.  I stay pretty entertained in my bouncy seat, and I love my new rattle!  

 Ms. Jenny stopped by to meet me, and she agreed to be my godmother!  She is so fun, but I was getting a little sleepy.
 In San Antonio, we stayed at the historic Menger Hotel next door to the Alamo.  We had a great big room with a balcony and pool view.

 I hung out in the room, rode in the elevator, and strolled around the pool and garden with Nannie.




 I even got to stroll around the conference for a while.  Everyone thought I was adorable, and I was definitely the youngest scientist there!

 On Saturday night, we went to have dinner with my new friend Caroline and her parents for dinner.  Mr. Jud was very good friends with Daddy and Mommy when they were young.



 Meanwhile, back at home, Carter was busy playing with Dad.  He had two T-ball games and did a great job!  Dad even made him green eggs and ham for breakfast, and they went for a picnic at the park.  Mom and I left him notes to open every day, and he loved those too!

I was so happy to finally get home, and everyone was glad to see me. We got Carter a pop-gun as a souvenir, and he loved it!  It is great to have my family back together again.







No comments: