Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Fun

We spent most of April just having fun!  I got a new hat, shirt and pair of cowboy boots for Western Day at school, but I wear them ALL the time. I feel like a real cowboy, and  I LOVE MY BOOTS!!!
T-ball season is in full swing, and there is nothing better than having my own cheering section. 


 You've got to give the fans a wave after crossing the plate!
 I even have a blast when we go out to lunch after the games.  Saturdays are the best!


 While Nana was in town, we went on a few adventures.  She took Campbell and I to the zoo, along with Aunt Liz, Uncle John and Laura.  I loved looking at all the animals and riding the rides.
 
We also went with everyone to the golf club for dinner.  Brenley enjoyed her first visit, and we took over the putting green after finishing our ice cream sundaes!



 As always though, I have the most fun at home with my family.  Brenley and I like to snuggle and have movie time.
 She still sleeps a lot, but she's starting to play more.  She noticed her mobile the other day and decided that she really liked it.

Sometimes she even watches Dad while he takes a nap!


 It's always fun to dress up as a policeman, fireman, ninja turtle or cowboy, and of course it's the best when we just act silly!



 I even wrote, directed, produced and presented my very own puppet show.  I set out refreshments and had Aunt Liz and Uncle John attend as audience members.
 It's been fun staying home with Mom the past few months.  I'm not looking forward to her going back to work in a few weeks, but summer will be right around the corner.


No comments: