Thursday, June 20, 2013

Brenley's First Cereal, Father's Day and More.....

After a very successful four month appointment on June 12, Brenley got to try cereal for the first time!  She wasn't too sure about it at first, but eventually she got the hang of it. Everyone had fun taking turns feeding her, and she was happy to have something other than a bottle.  She immediately grabbed the spoon and tried to feed herself!

Nana came into town Father's Day weekend and we did all sorts of fun stuff.  We watched the girls dance in their recitals, and they looked beautiful.
Then we went to watch Hannah at her swim meet.


On Father's Day, we gave Dad his presents.  We have the best Daddy in the whole wide world!
 Mom and I ran to the store for a few things, and she didn't realize that I was wearing my slippers.   I was quite a sight!

 Afterward, we went to Aunt Liz's to swim.  She was out of town, but we took over her house and pool and even made a Harlem Shake video with everyone in it!  Brenley wasn't too sure about the pool, but she stayed in for a while.


Now that school is out, we get to have all sorts of fun adventures around the house and pool.  I love having my baby sister around to play with me!













We also got to go visit my cousins and Aunt Bertha.  It's always a fun time hanging out with all those kids.



No comments: