Friday, June 7, 2013

Kicking Off Summer

We kicked off the month of June with my end of season baseball party.  Mom made an awesome cake, and we went over to my buddy Tyler's house to swim.  It was great to get to play around with the guys off the field, and we all went home with awesome trophies.  What a perfect end to a super fun season.




Aunt Liz and Uncle John had everyone over to swim and eat, even Ellen, Charlie and Katherine.  We swam, played ladder golf and raced through the yard.  There is never a dull moment with our crew!



I had been saving up my money for months, and I finally had over $30!  As soon as I knew I had enough, Mommy took me to Toys R Us so I could by the ninja turtle van I have been waiting for.  It is so awesome!
 One Saturday, we went out to Prosper High where Uncle Johnny was helping out with the bicycle rodeo.  I got my bike checked out and drove through some obstacle courses.  My favorite part was riding over big sheets of bubble wrap.  POP! POP!
i have been asking to have another pet, and one day mom came home with a surprise....a beta fish!  He is blue with red fins, and I named him Swimmy because that's what he does all day.  I make sure to feed him every day and help mom clean his tank.  I even eat breakfast right beside him each morning to keep him company.
 I also spend a lot of time playing with my sister.  She is so sweet and cute, and Mommy and Daddy tell me that I am an awesome big brother.  We make a pretty good pair!



No comments: