Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday, Nana!

It has been a busy week, so I'm running a bit behind. Happy belated birthday Nana! I love and miss you, and we will be coming to see you very soon.

This week has been a little crazy. Nannie was here over the weekend and stayed until Wednesday. She let me skip school one day so we could stay home and play. It was a blast! Then daddy wanted to bring me to school one day, but he forgot my bottles and had to come back. It was quite an adventure! I still have a cough and runny nose, but I'll go back to the doctor early next week. Hopefully a weekend at home will do the trick!
Here I am with daddy today wearing red for Heart Disease awareness.
Also, I got my first taste of green beans tonight. I'm loving this food thing!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I LOVE YOU CARTER!!!!!!!

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie