So, this is going to be a long one folks. I have just been up to so much! Believe me, I've been tired, too. Sometimes I don't even want to wake up to eat (zzzzzzzzzzzzzz).
We had quite a wild weekend down in Nederland. On Friday night we loaded up and made the trip down through a horrible storm. It was worth it to see everyone though :) We had a super fun Valentine's Day!
I had fun hanging with my family. Here is a picture of all the Bell Boys (including new cousin Peyton)!

I was a pretty fussy mommy's boy all weekend though because I wasn't feeling good. I wanted to put everything in my mouth. Wouldn't you know it, by Sunday I had gotten my first tooth!!!
After the short visit, we headed back to Frisco. On the road again!!
Monday was President's Day, and daddy had the day off. He stayed home with me, and we had a blast playing around.
I even got to try some squash. I LOVE it!
After all that mess, I get to play around in the tub.
Mommy says I am getting too big and growing up too fast. If you are looking for me online at daycare, I am transitioning to the next room this week. Starting next Monday, I'll be in there to stay! Hope everyone has a great week, and I'll update you soon :)
2 comments:
Carter ~ I loved seeing you this past weekend and can't wait to see you again. You certainly are a busy little man. I love and miss you.
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
it was super fun to see you this weekend!! peyton and the boys were so happy that you came down to play :) we'll see you at Easter! Love... Uncle Clint, Aunt Lori, and the boys
Post a Comment