I've spent Spring Break just hanging out with my Mommy and Nannie. It has been so much fun! I have been staying up WAY past my bedtime and playing hard while I'm awake. I've learned how to clap, and I love banging things together. I have been pretty stubborn and refuse to let anyone teach me how to crawl, but I've started trying to pull up. I'm really contemplating skipping this crawling thing and going straight to walking instead. I'll let you know how that goes! Daddy took some pics of me in the few rare moments that I've been relaxed.


In more exciting news, my cousin Campell was born today! She followed my lead and came a few weeks early. Isn't she precious?

Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me go up to the hospital to meet her. I was bummed, but I'll meet her soon. I'm sure we'll have tons of fun growing up together!
On the food front, I still love ANYTHING you put in my mouth. This weekend it has been peaches and pears...yummy! Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment