That's right, it snowed today!! It didn't stick to the ground, but it was lots of big fluffy snow. Mommy is the only one who saw it because she was up early to go to her UIL district meet. Her team won 1st place in all 5 science events!! I get to play around with the trophy until it goes into the trophy case at school on Monday. It was fun :)

Mommy tried to catch a cute picture of me, but I was too busy chewing on my giraffe. I'm getting a few more teeth on the bottom, so I've been a little cranky. Daddy isn't getting much rest because he is always in my room taking care of me in the middle of the night. In fact, this weekend I have started sticking out my bottom lip and crying big huge tears if no one is paying attention to me while I'm playing. What can I say, I like to be the star!

Earlier this week I got to meet my cousin Campbell. All she did was sleep, but I'm sure we'll have fun when she's older. Can you believe no one took a picture of us? Maybe my parents will work on that soon. They also want to get a video posted soon, but they have been having some technical difficulties with the camera.
Also, mommy got my 8 month pictures back. You can view them at:
http://www.sdsphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/7695778_fANDP#497263413_KDVTiHere's a short preview:



In other news, Happy Birthday Uncle Troy! We'll be over tomorrow to celebrate. Night night!
1 comment:
I love your new pictures! I'm sorry you are being sooooo neglected that you have to cry to get attention. Perhaps I can visit again soon and give you some hugs & kisses to make it better....ha ha!
I love and miss you,
Nannie
Post a Comment