Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Happy St. Patty's Day! It was pretty laid back. I got to go to Daddy's office and went out to lunch with him after having my 8 month pictures made. I was VERY serious and did not smile for the photographer, so be prepared for a very intense group of pictures. I'm sure mommy will send out the link in a week or two when she gets it. She did make me try on my Easter outfit last night just to check out how it looked, so here's a preview.
While I wouldn't smile at the studio, I was happy as could be playing on mommy's bed later that afternoon.
Then, I had to show off my holiday button before going to visit my cousins and my Nana who is visiting. I hope everyone else had a super day!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What a precious boy you are! And soooooo handsome. Can't wait to see you and play with you.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie

Elizabeth Petrovich said...

Too sweet. I love the Easter outfit!!