Monday, March 30, 2009

Gardening, Cousins, & Lip!

Sunday was so much fun. The weather was beautiful, so the whole family went out back to work in the flower beds. Mommy & Daddy finished the new bed in the back.
I liked banging the marble chips together......and putting them in my mouth!! (Don't worry, Daddy ran over and told me NO!)
Then we went over to Aunt Jenny's to celebrate Uncle Troy's birthday. I had fun hanging out with Hannah, Kaly, & Campbell.
I've started getting up on all fours and pushing forward. They tell me it isn't quite crawling, but I'm getting closer. I also pull myself up on people when they lay by me. I love to stand up! I am still throwing big fits, and Mommy caught me in action today. I get MAD when I don't get my way. Look at that lip!
After my fit, Mommy tossed me in the tub. I LOVE taking a bath. Now it's off to bed!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I like your sweet face much better than your mad face! Don't be giving your mom any lip now ~ OK???

I love and miss you,
Nannie