Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring Break is finally here! This weekend was all about spring cleaning, warm weather, and partying! We started off our weekend with an early St. Patrick's Day party at mommy's friend's house. We hung out with some lovely ladies, and I was a flirt as always.
The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning up around the house....even me!

I am so close to crawling that I can't even stand it. I can go backwards, but not forward yet. I did discover the COOLEST thing...the VCR/DVD player. It has all kinds of buttons and lights. I tried to attack it and climb up the shelves. Mommy ran over and said "NO!" That made me really angry and upset, but she insisted it wasn't my toy. Let the battle begin!
Today the weather was beautiful, so we did a little bit of yardwork. I wore my new hat to protect me from the sun. It should be a whole week of this wonderful weather!
Not much else is going on except that I got to try bananas...and of course, I LOVE them :) I'll update again soon.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh Carter ~ I simply adore you!

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie