Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The Final Days of Year One!
Tomorrow is my birthday! I'm so excited to turn one, but my last few days of being 11 months have been jam packed with fun. Yesterday Daddy took off work, and he and mommy took me to the Dallas World Aquarium. It was a very appropriate trip since I just learned to say "fish". As always, I examined everything. I liked watching the birds and monkeys, but I LOVED the stingrays....and they loved me! One of them liked to look at me, and he would swim around and always come right back to me. 
I saw sharks, an octopus, fish, flamingos, penguins and even a jaguar! I had a great time and can't wait to go back when I'm a little older. 


Today mommy set up a playdate with some other babies my age. Only the girls showed up, but we had so much fun playing. Here I am with Sloane and Ashlee :) 
Tomorrow's the big day, but I have plenty planned for the rest of the week. I'm growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment