I don't have much to report today except that I have just been playing all day every day! I am having so much fun!
Construction on our new patio cover started today, so I spent a lot of time overseeing the crew. I'll post some before and after pics when it's finished at the end of the week.
While playing has been fun, I have been a little bit under the weather. Mommy thinks it all stems from my teething. I am drooling everywhere and have a horribly runny nose. If I'm not being entertained, I get a little crabby. At least Nannie is coming this weekend to keep me busy! This week I got some new stacking cups for the bathtub, and they are a blast. I still love bathtime, and I'm finally big enough to use my tiger towel...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I'm excited about swimming lessons tomorrow, and other than that I'll just be playing around. I'll update everyone again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What's with the hair??? You are so cute. I will see you on Friday so get ready for lots of hugs and kisses.
Love,
Nannie
Post a Comment