Monday, July 27, 2009
My First Party and Boat Ride
So this past weekend was crazy fun! I got to have the first of several birthday parties on Saturday. Nannie let me have my party at her house so some of my family could come and celebrate. Mommy did a lot of planning, but Nannie, Daddy and Papa Vaughn did a LOT of work setting everything up. 
There were tables full of food, canopies, tables and chairs, 2 pools and a bounce house....all for me! I had fun swimming and hanging out with all my cousins, family and friends. 

One everyone had eaten their hamburgers and hot dogs, I got to eat CAKE! It was pretty yummy, and I ate a TON of it.
The presents were awesome. I got lots of toys and clothes, and Nannie made me a scrapbook of my whole first year. It is amazing! One of my favorite presents is my Kawasaki 4 wheeler. I rode it all around the yard and inside Nannie's house. Give me a few days in Frisco, and I'll have a path burned through the backyard!
Out of all those presents though, I was fascinated with my "1" balloon the most. I played with it all weekend!
The fun did not stop after the party. On Sunday, I got to go on my first boat ride out into the bay.
I had a blast!!!! I relaxed on the boat with Nannie, PaPa Vaughn, Mommy, Daddy, and Auntie Jenny P. 
I loved watching the waves and seeing the fish jump. I even moved my hand back and forth to feel the wind. 
Since I had proven my driving skills on the 4-wheeler, I thought I'd try my hand at boating. I'm a natural!
After a week's worth of adventure and fun, I was tuckered out. Thanks for all the fun memories everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are wonderful and we love you so much!!!
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment