It has been much longer than normal since my last post because I have been out of town at Nannie and Papa Vaughn's house.
Mommy had a conference in Houston, so we went down for the week. Daddy had to work a few days, so Mommy, Rocco and I headed down last Sunday. I was excited to hit the road again, although the trip down was quite an adventure. Mommy had her hands full with the two of us!! When we finally made it, Nannie had bought me a new toy. It played all kinds of music, and I had an awesome time dancing. Time to boogie!
Then I got to open my birthday present early. I loved ripping off the paper, and I love my pool!
I absolutely love being outside, so I spend a lot of time enjoying the yard. I fed the fish, banged rocks together, and even helped pull weeds. After a long day of running around, I was ready to play in the sprinkler. I eventually wound up streaking naked through the yard, but no one needs to see pictures of that :)
Then, I managed to get into the freezer and dig around, and I found a frozen snowball in a baggie that Nannie had saved from the snow in February. Guess what I did?? I ate it! (and thought it was great.)
Daddy eventually flew in on Wednesday night to join the rest of the family, but he didn't take any pictures. He took me to Nederland for the day on Thursday to see lots of family, and it was pretty fun. I got to see Poppy on Friday night, too.
I had so many more exciting things happen this weekend that I will have to write a whole new post just for that. Thanks for taking care of me Nannie. I had a blast and can't wait to come back again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment