Sunday, August 2, 2009

One Last Party

So this birthday thing is GREAT! Cake, presents and being the center of attention are all my favorite things! Speaking of birthdays, Happy Belated Birthday to my Aunt Elizabeth!! I hope you've been partying as hard as I have :) This weekend Poppy, Uncle Daniel and his friend Victoria came up to visit and come to my birthday celebration. There was lots of preparation for the event, and I decided to take care of the cooler. Then I got a glimpse of my new basketball goal and was so excited!! Once everyone arrived, all the kids jumped into the pool and ran through the crazy sprinklers. We had such a great time. Then, I got to eat cake.....again. I had a pretty awesome cupcake cake, and it was yummy. Everyone had a fun time playing with all my new toys. The living room looks like Toys R Us!!! I have recently developed an obsession with balloons. For three consecutive days I have had at least one balloon in my hand at all times. They are awesome! Mommy and daddy love it because they can identify where I am at all times. Daddy is considering buying a helium tank and an endless supply of balloons. Today I took my new ride out for a spin with my Harley t-shirt on. I'm one bad dude! I had an awesome time this weekend and a wonderful first year. Thanks to all my friends and family for all the memories and fun times!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So cool DUDE!!!!!!!

Love you forever,
Nannie