So, with all the excitement this past weekend, I forgot to update everyone on my one year appointment. I had to get three shots :( It hurt that day, but I'm all better now. I am in the 25% percentile across the board (what do they know though!). Weight: 20 lbs 14oz; Height: 29 inches.... that's 9.25 inches in one year people!!!
On a HORRIBLE note, the doctor said it's time to get rid of my bottle. I DO NOT AGREE! Mommy and daddy have been trying to give me formula in a sippy cup. Don't they know that is for water? I have been screaming bloody murder for three days, and they just don't get it. Mommy did trick me tonight with some whole milk. She showed me the jug and poured some into her cup. Of course, I wanted what she had so she gave me a sip. I thought I liked it, so she put some in my cup. I mostly spit it out, but it wasn't so bad. At least I didn't throw it on the ground and cry like normal. Also, I'm having to practice walking in shoes because I have to wear them when I go back to school. You can't see them here, but Mommy's been making me practice. Growing up is hard!!
As I've mentioned before, I have a new found love (and mild obsession) with balloons. The ones from my party don't float anymore, but I don't mind. I bring them with me wherever I go. They are so colorful. They make me very happy!! 
Other than that, it's just been playtime with mom and dad. We took a ride in my wagon for the first time and put on my new canopy. I had an absolute blast! I can't wait to take it for a picnic.
Tonight when daddy got home, he filled up the pool and we went swimming! We took some of my boat toys out there, and I had an awesome time. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My poor little darling. You should call Nannie when your parents are being so cruel. I promise when I come to visit you next I will bring you some bright, new balloons!!!
I already miss you so much.
Much love,
Nannie
Post a Comment