Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School Days

Monday it was finally time to go back to school! Daddy got me up and dressed and then mommy put on my fancy shoes. I'm still learning to walk in them, and it can get pretty frustrating at times. Luckily they are velcro, so I just take them off when I'm tired of trying. My teachers said I only HAVE to wear them if we go outside, and I think I can live with that! Mommy and I looked pretty nice for our first day back. I love all the awesome food I get to eat, and I've been reunited with some of my old friends. I don't mind drinking milk at school, and I even take my naps on the floor. Mommy just can't figure out why I won't do that stuff at home. Daddy picked me up early on Monday and we hung out at home during the late afternoon. After all that excitement, the power at the house went out! It got so hot in the house that we just piled in the car and went out to eat as soon as Mommy came home. What a crazy day!!!
Tuesday was a bit more traumatic for Mommy because she found a big bite mark on me when we got home. She cried and cried, but I'm tough! I've had a few scuffles, but I'm always smiling when she picks me up in the evenings. Today I got to stay home with Daddy because I had my final swimming lesson. I got an awesome ribbon, and I JUMPED off the jungle gym to Daddy multiple times. I'm going to miss hanging out with my friend Brae. School will keep me busy, but I'm still up to all sorts of mischeif at home. Under the coffee table is my favorite place again because I know how to get back out!

Other than that I am into pointing at everything, reading lots of books, and dancing in the living room. I am such a happy boy!!! My updates may slow down a bit while the family tries to get back into our old routine, but I'll keep you posted when I can!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey little man ~ I miss you so much. You have such a wonderful spirit of adventure. Have fun and we will see you soon.

Lots of love,
Nannie