So, all I have done since my last post is PLAY! I only have 5 more days at home before I go back to school, so we have made playtime a major priority. Mommy, daddy and I have been running, reading, playing cars, kicking the soccer ball, shooting hoops and all kinds of other stuff. Do you see all the toys I have? These are just the tip of the iceberg! I also occasionally channel Evel Knievel and take a spin on my ride backwards. I've figured out how to make it go on my own...at least in small spurts!
Since my balloons no longer float, I've had to focus my attention elsewhere. I have to make sure my basketball net is just right!
Daddy came up with a new game on accident the other night. He had his tape measure out, and I went after it. He let it reel in so I wouldn't grab it, and I thought it was HYSTERICAL. We played that game for a really long time!
Then I wanted to play with my cookie jar. I've figured out that the shapes go through the holes, but I need a little bit of guidance pushing them in. When I get them through, I like for everyone to clap and cheer...including me!
Today I went and played with Kaly, Hannah and Campbell while mommy and daddy went to the movies. I had a blast! When we got home, it was time to play outside. I have all kinds of toys out there too, but I love looking at mommy's flowers (and picking her some too). 
In other news, I am still rejecting milk in a sippy cup and my parents just don't know what to do. Mom tricked me for two days, but then I caught on to her game. On the healthy side though, I will eat up mandarin oranges and peaches faster than you can put them on my plate. Fruit and veggies for me, please! My new 7th tooth sure helps me eat them up. I need all that food so I have the energy to keep playing as hard as I have been this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you are having so much fun. Get ready for hugs & kisses since Nannie is on her way to play with you!!!
Love you,
Nannie
Carter, take advice from your auntie jen....Listen to mommy and daddy! It will make your life so much easier. ;) A sippy cup isn't THAT bad, dude!
xoxo!
Post a Comment