I love and miss all my grandparents, and I am so lucky to have them all! I hope to see you soon! Last weekend my secret project was making my grandparents day cards. I put my handprints on them with blue paint. It was everywhere, but we had so much fun. Once they dried, Mommy helped me decorate them with some of my own artwork. 
I had a pretty good week at school, and on Friday night I went to my first volleyball game. The Lady Wolverines lost, but I really loved watching the ball fly around. I met up with some other friends my age there too! It has been a rainy weekend, so we have stayed inside playing and eating. I can cram a ridiculous amount of goldfish crackers into my mouth, and I love it!
I only get my pacifier at night now, but occasionally I find them hidden around the house. Mommy was taking a nap, and I was in heaven :) Three pacis at once!!!
Anything around the house that is NOT a toy quickly becomes my favorite thing to play with. A new big bin makes a great soccer goal and hideout!
I've been practicing my soccer skills lately. I like to throw the ball and dribble it all around the house.
I have figured out how to throw things across the room, and I think it is hilarious! Mommy better start keeping a close eye on her breakables! I also LOVE climbing. I will climb anything in sight, even my stroller.
Not much else is happening except that I got a new big boy car seat for daddy's car, and anytime I get near a steering wheel I say "vrrrrrooom vrrrrrroooom".
We have a busy week to come, and a homecoming game next weekend. I'll keep everyone posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We absolutely love, love, love our grandparents day card. Opening that card and seeing your beautiful handprint was a wonderful surprise.
Can't wait to see you in person in a couple weeks. Until then know that we love and miss you bunches!
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Thank you for the grandparent's day card. It was a great surprise.
I love your new car seat. Did you know it came in a bag? Daddy likes seats in a bag. Ask him.
Have a great week. We love you. See you in a few weeks. Nana
Post a Comment