What an exhausting weekend. I have been running around like crazy, and it has been a blast. After my Saturday morning in the square, it was time to get ready for some college football. Yay! I had my game day jersey and football, and Daddy and I were ready to listen to those Red Raiders win. 
Liz & John brought us yummy steaks from Tech, so we went over to Aunt Jenny's that night for dinner. I loved riding on the see-saw with Hannah!
On Sunday I got to run around at the park and watch Kaly do the monkey bars. She was awesome! Hopefully one day I'll be strong enough to do them too. Sunday we went to P.F. Chang's for a late lunch and then just hung out and played all afternoon. I ended up calling it a night early because I was sooo tired. I wore myself out.
Finally, today was Labor Day! I was so happy that I got to stay home with Mommy and Daddy. We slept in until 9:00!! When I finally woke up, they noticed that my ear was covered in blood. We went to the doctor, and it was another ear infection. I just can't seem to stay well when I am in school! I got some medicine, but you would never even know I was sick. I went shopping and out to lunch, and I thought everything was so funny. At home I was acting silly, too. It was so much fun. I laughed more today than I did all week!! 
When daddy was up in the attic, I managed to climb up most of that big ladder. Mommy was right there, and she would NOT let me go all the way. They couldn't believe I figured out how to do that. I even had enough energy to work on a top secret project that I will reveal on Sunday. It is pretty cool :) After a long busy weekend, it was finally time for some traditional Labor Day hamburgers, baked beans and green beans. I didn't quite make it through.
Hope everyone had a great holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are unbelievably precious and I adore you!
Hugs, kisses & love forever,
Nannie
Post a Comment