Sunday, September 27, 2009

Outdoor Fun

Last week it finally stopped raining, and I was SO EXCITED to play outside again. I could play out back all day long if my parents would let me. I like to crawl in and around the table....peek-a-boo! Look, Rocco, a plane!! One goes by every few minutes, but I love pointing them out. I've been practicing with my baseball tee, but I forget what it's for sometimes. Is biting against the rules?I'm still trying to climb up and over my playhouse. Daddy caught me right before I tried to jump over the top. Playing is so much fun. I've been pretty crazy at school lately. I think I'm older and more developed than I really am. I run all over the place and never ever stop. Daddy gets a phone call every day about a new bump or bruise. I was running too fast and hit my head...twice in one day. Then I busted my eye on the table and had a pretty awesome shiner. I also ran into one of my friends and busted his head and my lip. What can I say...I'm all boy!!! I had an awesome weekend in Nederland, but I'll have to post about that later.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Glad you and Rocco finally got to go back outside again. I know you don't like having to stay inside all the time. You better be careful with all your climbing.

I miss and love you very much!
Nannie