Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Wild Man's Weekend

Not too much to report from the week, but boy did I have a fun weekend. On Friday night, we went to dinner and then the Wakeland homecoming game. I thought the band was awesome, and the nice lady next to me let me borrow one of her pom-poms. I laughed everytime I waved it around. By half-time, I was ready for bed so we ducked out early. On Saturday, Mr. Adam came over, and we loaded up and headed for the driving range. I watched while Adam, Daddy and Mommy hit golf balls, and I thought it was hysterical. The other golfers probably didn't appreciate my giggles, but mommy and daddy did! Look at them go! At home I've been up to all sorts of mischief. Earlier in the week I got my 4-wheeler taken away because I like standing up on it, but I finally got it back. I've figured out how to drive it all around by myself, and it is awesome. I only get to ride it forward and side-saddle, but one of these days they won't be looking and I'll get to pull off my big finale while standing up on the seat!
I have been extremely happy this week, and I had a blast playing Superman with mommy. Up, up and away!!! I've also been busy counting my money. It is so much fun putting quarters in my piggy bank. My parents let me take it all out and put it back in over and over and over! Last night, my cousins came over to watch the Tech game. I worked very hard on sharing my toys with Campbell. Mommy was very proud of me. Hannah, Kaly and I chased each other around, and I had SO MUCH FUN. We have a great time playing together. In other news, I am climbing EVERYTHING. Mommy caught me in action as I climbed between couches (which is not allowed). I use my toys as steps and anything else I can find. I even climb UP my slide and then OVER the side. I get in big trouble for that, but I try it anyway. Mommy is starting to get worried that I will leap out of my crib soon. I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are getting so big and I miss you so much. Maybe we can get you a golf club and you can start playing with mommy & daddy! Watch out Tiger Wood!

Can't wait to see you on Friday!!! I love you bunches.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie