Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Morning In the Square

The long weekend is finally here! I've had lots of fun at school and home this week, but I am very excited about the holiday weekend. I've been preparing for my Nana & PawPaw, Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle John. I couldn't wait for them to get here! This morning we all got up and headed out to Frisco Square to check out the Farmer's Market. I had so much fun just running around in the middle of all the booths! Of course, getting a balloon absolutely made my day. I carried it around for hours. Daddy helped me find the best watermelon, but we ended up buying some jalapenos to stuff tonight. After looking in all the tents, eating some frozen lemonade and watching Kaly & Hannah get their faces painted, we strolled over to City Hall to check out all the new sculptures. One looked like a train, and we all played around it for a while. After a short rest in my stroller, I was ready to run again. I walked all around with my blue balloon :) It was fun watching the water, and I would have jumped in if I had been allowed to. While we were waiting for one of the new markets to open up, we decided to take some more pictures of Nana & PawPaw with the Frisco crew!! The morning finished up with lunch at Firehouse subs. Not only was it yummy, I got this awesome fireman's hat! After a trip to Toys R Us AND Babies R Us this afternoon, I'm off for a nap. Having all this fun is tiring!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I loved going to the square with you today. You make everything soooo much fun! I love you. Nana

Kathy said...

You look like you had a wonderful morning. I am so glad you have your cousins living near so you can all enjoy Frisco together. We love and miss you very much.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie