Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009!

What a very Merry Christmas this was! Overall, I got presents SIX different times. I'm not quite sure where we're going to put all my new stuff, but I love it! We started out on Christmas Eve morning with brunch and presents at Nannie's. Once we were done there, it was off to Nana's. All my cousins were there, and we opened tons of gifts. I carried around my golf clubs and played with Dylan on Peyton's new train. It was really hard to share, but I'm slowly learning. Then it was off to Aunt Mary Sue's house to see Poppy. We practiced building Thomas the Train out of blocks. So fun! After all that, I went back to Uncle Daniel's to get ready for bed. I really wanted to open a few more gifts first though, so I handed mommy the tape and my golf ball and she wrapped it up for me. I opened it at least a dozen times and thought it was great!! When I woke up on Christmas morning, Santa had come!!! I rode around inside on my new tricycle, played with my new puzzles, CDs, DVDs, and books. Christmas is awesome. I was so happy that I decided to say "Cheese" and smile for the camera during breakfast. I wasn't as excited to put on my dress clothes for church, but everyone thought I looked very handsome. Nannie was proud of how well behaved I was during church, and afterward we headed to MaMa Collins' house for more presents! My cousin Tatum gave me some blocks, and we had a blast playing with them. I made sure to help everyong else open their presents too! After all that food and present opening, I was tuckered out. It was time for a snooze in the recliner after a very busy morning. My day was not complete though. We made a few mores stops around town, and then I charmed my way into one more gift. Campbell had a present she was going to return, but I convinced Nana to just let me have it. I'm starting to think I can get whatever I want when I come down here to visit :) I hope everyone had as wonderful a holiday as I did, and thanks to everyone for all my fun gifts!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are so much fun and we were so happy that you spent so much time with us. You make every day exciting and fun and we love you very much.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie and Papa Vaughn