Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Snow Much Fun!!!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Being in Nederland, we missed the snowy white Christmas here in Frisco, but it snowed again yesterday for us. It was awesome staring out the back door at all the snow coming down. Last night I couldn't stand to stay inside, so I convinced Dad to take me out to throw snowballs. I wanted more, more, more! It was funny watching them poke holes in the blanket of snow. 
Unfortunately this morning all the snow was gone :( Mommy and Daddy played with me all day though, and I think there are a few more days of fun to come. I thought it was about time to test some boundaries around this place, and I've been putting Mom through the wringer. The madder she gets, the more I laugh...hehe. I win her back over though with lots of hugs and kisses, a flash of my dimples, and a few assorted phrases she thinks are adorable. You know, things like "pizza, pizza!; apple nummy nummy; banana!." Last night she was trying to make me go to bed, so I told her "All done, mama. DADA! DADA!" I thought she would be mad, but instead she laughed and made Daddy take over. Anyway, I've been having a blast with all my new toys. I love playing some tunes and singing away on my new keyboard. One day, I'm gonna be a STAR!
I absolutely love climbing on everything (which is against the rules). I can even get all the way up in the barstools. I've taken a few tumbles, but I've got some awesome bruises to show for it. Several have come from my piano stool, but I just can't resist the fun!
Daddy's new video game is fun to play, but I had to read the instructions and figure it out for him. I thought it was really complicated at first, but it turns out I was trying to read French! My favorite new video game is basketball because I love to JUMP when the player on the screen does. So much fun!
This afternoon the weather warmed up and I got to ride around the neighborhood on my new tricycle. Everyone that passed by commented on how much fun I was having and how big my smile was. Basically, I'm just having an awesome time, and I wish I could stay home and play every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you are having a wonderful week. I wish I were there to play every day. But don't worry, Nannie will try to come up and visit in the very near future. In the meantime, keep practicing your words and singing your songs and I will see you soon!!
I love you forever,
Nannie
Post a Comment