Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fireplace Fun

With all this cold weather, it's time to get the fireplace ready to go. Nana & Pawpaw got Mommy and Daddy some gas logs for the fireplace, so we don't have to go get wood anymore. Daddy picked them out, and I opened them up for inspection we he got home. They are going to be awesome! Some assembly was required, so we pulled out our handy tools and went to work. Things were going great until we tried to take the gas pipe apart. We were stumped because nothing was working and they were stuck!! We finally decided to call in the professionals, so we have to wait another week. In the meantime, we decided to have a farewell fire for the wood we had left in the garage. I thought it was great! Look at those flames! I've been keeping a good eye on it for Mom and Dad. In other news, I've been biting again at school. Not everyday, but sometimes things happen. Other kids just get in my way and I snap! I'm getting much better at using my words though, so that should help. I was sick this past weekend, so Daddy kept me home on Monday. We had a blast rough-housing and goofing off. Peek-a-boo!!! I see you!! I'm also getting into the Christmas spirit with my elf hat and Christmas jammies. I've been pretty good about staying away from the tree, but I cannot wait to get my hands on all those presents. Not too much longer to wait!!
Now I've got to get my rest so I can finish out another busy week!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What can I say?? You are ADORABLE!!!!!! I love seeing all the pictures of how you spend your week. Your mom and dad are really lucky to have you to play with every day. And don't worry, Santa will be here soon!!!

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie