Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Day at Nannie's

It's the day before Christmas Eve, and I've been running all over Nannie's place! I woke up this morning and ran straight to the tree. I've been practicing my self-restraint by pointing to each and every ornament without grabbing it. I am so ready to rip into all those awesome presents though! This afternoon the weather was beautiful, so Nannie took me outside to play. First we went down to the pier. I liked looking through the boards at the water. Then I wanted inside that boat!! I practiced driving and waving at the ladies. I explored every inch of that thing and even found some unexpected water in the cup holder. Uh oh!! We left the pier and headed onto the driveway. I pushed the wheelbarrow all over the place, climbed on the trailer, practiced driving the 4 wheeler and a tractor! I was a very busy boy! I even made my grandma's day by saying "Nannie!" It has been a ton of fun, and I know tomorrow will be even better!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a wonderful time we had! I am so glad you got to come and spend some time with us.

I love you,
Nannie