Saturday, December 19, 2009

An Impromptu Christmas!

This morning when I woke up, it was COLD! The kind of cold that makes it feel like Christmas. Despite the weather, I was ready to go outside. I didn't want to get out of my jammies, so Daddy just put on my shoes and bundled me up. It was awesome :) After running a few errands and getting my flu shot, it was back home for a day of play. I ate and ate and ate all day long. Mommy thinks I must be growing. I have to grow so I can be a big boy that follows Daddy everywhere. He was up in the attic today, and I did my best to get up there with him. Mommy kept pulling me down though :( I also spend a LOT of time reading my books. I read them at home, in bed, in the car, waiting in line at the doctor, really anywhere I can...even in a plastic bucket! I have been so well behaved staying away from the Christmas tree and presents that my parents got a little complacent, so I decided to make my move. I got the present I bought for Daddy and started to rip it open. Lucky for me, instead of getting upset, we decided to have our Christmas right then!!! Daddy got Meerkat Manor DVDs (which I love), and Mommy got her itunes gift card. I got a Handy Manny toolbox from my parents and my very own chair from Nannie. I LOVE THEM!!! I've heard there is more of this to come in the next week, and I cannot wait. A few more days to go!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I can't wait for you to come for Christmas. We have lots of presents here, too. See you Thursday. I love you. Nana

Kathy said...

What fun!!! You are going to be so excited this week. You have five, yes I said 5, more houses to visit and you get to open presents at each one. You certainly are a much loved little man. I hope mommy & daddy have room in their car for all your gifts!!
See you soon!

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie