Sunday, March 14, 2010
A Weekend Outside
It has been a pretty low key week full of family visits and outdoor fun. Last weekend we went to visit family in Southlake. I got to hang out with my great Aunt Bob and cousins Andrea, Jorge, Madi, Makenzie, Mia & Mitchell. I had so much fun playing with everyone, and I was sad when we had to go home. We went back again this past weekend and played well into the night. Hopefully I get to see them again soon! 
School was pretty normal all week, but I did get into a few fights over toys. I managed to protect my stuff, but I walked away with a few battle wounds! I'm starting to talk a LOT, but did you know that just because you use your words, you don't necessarily get your way? What good is that? I get really angry sometimes and make life a little more difficult for my parents, but they seem to love me anyway. I'm working hard to perfect my temper tantrums, and I've been practicing a few times a day. The focus has mostly been on getting dressed and having to go inside. I just love being outside so much, and now that the temperature is in the 60s, I never want to go in.
This weekend Poppy and Uncle Daniel came to visit. We spent all day Saturday in the backyard and at the park. There was lots of soccer, basketball, baseball, golf, and running around. At the park I climbed all over everything. I even went down the slide by myself! Of course, I carried my soccer ball everywhere except when I was coloring on the sidewalk. I even kicked the soccer ball all the way back home (and for those of you that don't know...that's a pretty long way)!


I think my Uncle Daniel is pretty funny, and we had tons of fun! Hopefully he'll come and visit me again soon. 

I loved seeing my Poppy, too. We played cars, shot baskets outside, and ate all kinds of awesome food (even CAKE!). I wasn't in the mood for pictures last night....until he turned me upside down!
Overall it was a fun week, and I'm so excited about Spring Break and the new adventures I'll have!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are awesome! I love the fact that you can slide down the slide while holding onto your soccer ball! Looks like you are really enjoying visiting with all your various family members.
Hugs & kisses with love on top!!!!
Nannie
Post a Comment