Tuesday, March 2, 2010

AcDec State 2010!

Another year of Mommy coaching Academic Decathlon, another trip to San Antonio for the state competition! Daddy and I met up with the team on Thursday night, and we had so much fun playing all over town. The suites were nice, and I really enjoyed all the free food at breakfast and dinner, as well as the fireplace. Of course, Elmo had to check it all out, too!
I actually didn't get to see Mommy too much because she was VERY busy prepping her students and being at the actual competition in the hotel down the street. Sometimes Daddy and I would walk over there to hang out with her. If I was lucky, my friends Emily and Elizabeth were there to play with me. I met them last year about this time when they got adopted from Russia! We have so much fun coloring and playing on our iphones. I also like hanging out with the big kids. Mommy's student Renu spoils me rotten. She carries me whenever I want, lets me sit in her lap, and she even asked me to prom. Mommy said I have to wait a while for that! We sure had fun playing stickers, though. Most of the time Daddy and I played outside. The weather was beautiful, so we went to the park, threw coins in the huge hotel fountains and even played soccer on the basketball court. I loved spending so much fun time with my Dad!

One night we went to see Jud and Jocelyn. They had a very nice house with a big dog and everything. I had fun playing, watching movies, and blowing out the fire place. I hope we get to go back again very soon. After four days of fun, I was ready to go home. I've got my suitcase packed and am ready to roll! Wait a minute, where's my shirt?On the way home, we stopped to eat at McDonalds, and I got to play in the toddler area. I had a blast climbing through the tree house, and turning every knob and ball. Did you know that I can count to four? I let my parents in on that secret while we were there. So much fun! Well, it's back to the daily grind at school, but hopefully I'll have some more fun adventures to discuss in a few days. Happy March everyone!

2 comments:

Nana said...

What a very COOL LIFE you have Carter Bell. Pawpaw and I love you soooo much. See you in a few weeks. Nana

Kathy said...

I agree with Nana ~ you certainly have a lot of adventures. What fun to have such wonderful parents who take you all over the great State of Texas. Of course, I love and miss you very much. Hope to see you soon.
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie