Sunday, June 13, 2010

Countdown to Summer!

Only two more days of school!!!! I am so excited that I couldn't contain myself around this new case of diapers. Woohooooooooo! Summer is always so much fun, but I've been very busy already. Daddy took me shopping for some hats since I'll be outside so much. I got one for Texas A&M and Texas Tech! The past few weeks have been consumed by Wakeland baseball. I made my first trip to the Dr. Pepper Ballpark (where the Frisco RoughRiders play) for a playoff game. Daddy and I walked all over the park, and I even got to roll down the hill behind outfield. After winning the series, it was off to the state tournament in Round Rock. On the road again! We enjoyed dinner with some of Mommy's friends and spent some time rocking on the porch before heading off to the outlet mall and then the Dell Diamond (where the Express play). I had fun playing with my new friend Lucas, but due to rain the game got started really late, and I was too tired to stay the whole time. On my way out, I ran into my dream car...just my size and a giant baseball. I want it!Unfortunately the Wolverines lost, but we stayed the night and had some fun at the mall the next day. I love horses and Ernie!! It has been nonstop since we got back. I've enjoyed lots of time playing outside, especially in my wacky sprinkler. Thursday, Nana and PawPaw came in to visit, and I got to stay home from school to play. It was great. Friday, Aunt Liz and Uncle John came in and EVERYBODY went swimming! After that workout, I enjoyed plenty of snacks and lots of time playing with my cousins. Who says you can't slide head first? We always have such a good time! On Saturday, I had soccer, played with Campbell, and then went to a graduation party. My favorite things were the cupcakes, juice boxes and cats. I chased them all over the place. Today we had to get back to reality, do some chores and some shopping. I got some new water shoes for splash day on Tuesday....my last day in Suite 250! The only other big news is that I can now sing my ABCs and 123s all by myself...but only if you give me a microphone! If the past week is any indication, my summer is going to be jam packed with fun!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So much fun! You definitely always have some fun adventures. I'm so happy you were able to spend the weekend with your cousins playing and swimming. We can't wait to see you and have some adventures of our own!

Love you bunches,
Nannie