Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day and More

So with all the craziness of summer, I missed the Father's Day update. I hope my dad and grandpas all had a wonderful day. I bought dad a seat for the back of his bike so we can go cruising the neighborhood together. We haven't gotten to go for a ride yet, but I'm ready when he is! We just hung out and played most of the day until I pulled a bike over on myself. I cut my forehead pretty bad, so we took a quick trip to the doctor. I was ok and ready to play again in no time. I love my Daddy!! Mommy and I just got back from an unexpected trip to Nannie's house. Nana and PawPaw came over one night to visit, too. I had so much fun running around the property, swinging on the hill, and driving the boat. I even helped Nannie pick some fresh vegetables from PaPa's garden. Look at this eggplant and okra!My favorite thing to do was throw rocks into the pond. I did that over and over and over again. I can't wait to head back to Nannie's in a week or so! When we got back home, PaPa Vaughn and Uncle Daniel were at my house. They had been hanging out with Daddy, and I got a new bat out of it. I carry it everywhere! We've done a lot of playing in the backyard, blowing bubbles, and getting into mischeif. We grilled outside, and they even let me watch some movies in my comfy chair.

I have had a ton of fun the past week. A few more days of swimming lessons, and then it's off for another road trip!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It was great to see you during your visit and I'm counting the days until I can see you again.

Please keep us updated on all your summer adventures and hope we can have a few together next week!

Love you bunches,
Nannie