Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started!

Summer is officially here! I am so ready to sleep in and play all day. Last night after dinner out, I got to run through some dancing water fountains. I got soaked, and Mommy and Daddy let me do it because I was having so much fun. We just walked into the Toys R Us across the street and bought me some dry clothes before heading home! I've recently decided that my 2nd birthday celebration should last the entire summer. (Come on, is a 2 month long party really too much to ask?) Somehow I got my parents to agree with me, and last night they unloaded this gigantic box! Apparently they decided it would be more fun for me to play with my big gift over the whole summer. I was so happy, but they made me wait until today to open it up. I made sure to oversee all aspects of the construction, and I used my screwdriver to double check that Daddy had sufficiently tightened all the pieces. Once I realized it was turning into my very own house, something crazy happened. I could NOT STOP hugging Mommy and Daddy! The words "I like this! I like this!" kept coming out over and over and over. It was so awesome! Once it was all finished, I played inside for hours. It has a ringing doorbell, a fireplace, a sink, a patio bench and my very own grill! My grill is by far the favorite part, and I love to pretend I am cooking. Like any good chef, I take breaks often to wash my hands in my pretend sink! I think I will have many hours of fun in my new house! At the end of the night, I noticed one more exciting thing though.....the gigantic empty box!!! Nothing makes a boy happier than using his imagination. Now bring on summer!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

All I can say is AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! I know you will enjoy your playhouse all summer long. ENJOY!

Love you bunches,
Nannie