Wednesday, February 2, 2011
The Great Freeze of 2011
It's the great freeze of 2011: record breaking lows in the single digits, wind chills below zero, icy roads and NO SCHOOL! We all got to stay home again today, and we just found out we get to stay home tomorrow too. Daddy tried to go outside earlier and even the garage door and back gate were frozen shut. We played in my tent, the playroom, and even did fingerpaints and crafts today. The majority of my time was spent playing Peter Pan and pirates since I got to watch the movie for the first time last night. It was great!
Mommy and I each had swords to attack Captain Hook (aka Daddy!), and we made sure to protect the house. I swashbuckled around yelling "Arghhhhh" and "Yo-ho". At one point "I argh'd Rocco" because he had joined the enemy. 
After a long day full of exciting pirate adventures, I was worn out. I've got to rest up tonight so I can fight again tomorrow.
Staying home is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Arrrrrggggghhhhh Matey! You certainly are a swash-buckling hero. I know you are loving staying home with your mom and dad all week. Keep on protecting your house from those bad guys and we hope to see you soon!
Loving you always!
Nannie
Post a Comment