Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow My Goodness!

If school being cancelled all week wasn't awesome enough, we woke up on Friday to SIX inches of snow! It was extremely cold, so I only stayed out long enough to take some measurements and go down the slide a few times. I even went head first into the huge pile of snow! I did get a little bit of outdoor exercise when I helped Daddy shovel the driveway so Mommy could get to the grocery store. All that snow was so bright, I had to put on my new shades. They are too cool! I did bring some snow inside to play. I tried to make a snowman, but the snow was too fluffy. Daddy helped me build a "Mr. Snowball Head" instead.....hehe! Other than that it was just more of the same, playing with my toys inside. We played trains, cars, cards, baseball, basketball, pirates and fought "monsters" in my tent. My favorite activity all week though was hanging out with Mommy in the kitchen. The oven was warm and toasty, and there was always something yummy in there. I LOVED baking brownies, and they were sooooo yummy. I always want to help Mommy cook, and licking the spoon is the best! It looks like all the snow and ice will finally be melted away tomorrow. It was a fun winter adventure while it lasted! Now to prepare for a pretty uneventful Superbowl tomorrow and then the big adjustment back to our normal schedule next week. Who knows what it will have in store!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are an amazing person. From shoveling snow, to making Mr. Snow Heads to cooking brownies ~ you can do it all! One of my favorite pictures is you licking the brownie spoon. Your mommy used to love to do that to when Nannie made brownies! Keep warm and stay AMAZING!

I love you forever,
Nannie