Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Return of the Ice!

Bring on the ice! An arctic front rushed in overnight bringing sleet, ice, and a tiny bit of snow, and they had to cancel school again! I could get used to these crazy winter storms, and the pajama days that come with them. Daddy had to work from home, and Mommy and I stayed very busy. We did so many things last week, but she was prepared to keep us entertained all day long. We did a little yoga together. I enjoyed stretching at first, but then it was more fun to run crazy around the room trying to distract her. That relaxing yoga quickly turned into a rough and tumble game of football. Helmets on, five footballs at once, and lots of laughs! Once I got tired of chasing the football, I set up a mountain of pillows. I would start WAY down the hall, run toward them and dive on top. It was great!! Maybe I should have left my helmet on.After lunch and a quick rest, I was ready to DANCE! I asked Mommy to turn on some music, and we boogied down. I love showing off my awesome spin move! After playing with my trains and sculpting with Play-doh, Mommy suprised me with some crafts. I had so much fun decorating my new notepad with Valentine's Day stickers. Speaking of Valentine's Day, Daddy took me shopping for Mommy last night. I really wish it would get here so she can open her present. I haven't told her what it is yet, but I remind her over and over that she has a present waiting. It looks like I'll have to go back to school tomorrow, and I guess that will be ok. I have so much fun at home that I would really rather stay here, and I've been giving Mommy a VERY hard time in the mornings. Sometimes I even tell her how much I don't like school when she comes to pick me up, but I'm really just pushing her buttons. I always have a blast during the day, and I tell Daddy every night that I have fun and love playing with my friends. I just love Mommy so much that I want her with me ALL THE TIME. I love Daddy and we have tons of fun together, but I like for Mommy to take care of my every need. "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!!!" can be heard pretty often at our house right now. Maybe I'll go easy on her tomorrow....guess we'll have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are such an awesome guy and have gotten so big. Thank you for letting me share your adventures.

I love you ~
Nannie