Thursday, June 16, 2011
The Bell Boys in Frisco!
Last weekend my Nana came up to visit, and she brought Ryan, Dylan and Wilson with her. When I found out they were going to stay the night at my house, I was sooooooo excited!! Saturday we went to Kaly and Hannah's recital. I enjoyed watching them dance, and they did a great job. Wilson and I managed to work a little nap in between their second and final numbers though. That night, we pulled the futon down, blew up the mattress and turned the whole playroom into a giant bed! We watched movies, played video games and had an awesome time. 
Sunday we played a little baseball in the backyard before we went swimming with the girls.
I got dressed a little too fast and rocked the backwards pants look for a little while. Wasn't that in style a really long time ago?
After a busy day, we headed out to the FC Dallas game. Boy, was it HOT!
We eventually found some shade and enjoyed the game from there. We ate tons of popcorn and frozen snacks, but the best part was being there with my cousins.
A few more weeks, and they'll be back for more summer fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It certainly looks like you and your cousins had a lot of fun! I especially like the wall to wall bed in the playroom. You and your best buddy, Wilson, look so cute in your matching Astros PJ's. I am sure they enjoyed staying with you as much as you enjoyed having them visit. It's always a great time when the "Bell Boys" are all together.
See you soon and loving you,
Nannie
the boys had SO much FUN visiting!! they are counting down the days until we are back in Frisco with their buddy Carter :) love and hugs
Post a Comment