Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Swim Emler!

Today I started my Aquatots class at Emler swim school. I am so excited they put me in the three year old class already, and I was psyched to put on my special swimming lesson bathing suit! As soon as we got there, I couldn't wait to get in the pool. I thought it was especially cool that Mommy and Daddy watched me from behind the glass wall instead of being in the pool with me. I made three new friends, and we loved to visit and were very good about taking turns. Mr. Tierce is super fun, and he let me wear flippers to get more power in my kicks, helped me with holding my breath underwater, showed me the best way to get out of the pool, and even gave me M&Ms as little rewards along the way. At the end of class, he called all the parents in so we could show them our new skills of the day. After an awesome class, we got to finish up with a trip down the big slide...woohoo!!!! I CANNOT wait to go back for more!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You will be swimming like a little dolphin in no time. I am so excited that you are swimming without mom and dad. Sometimes, they can hold you back!! So enjoy the fun and enjoy your cousins this weekend. I can't wait to hear all about your next sleepover with Wilson, Dylan and Ryan! I know your Nana will enjoy spending time with you as well.

Love you bunches,
Nannie