Sunday, May 5, 2013

Family Time

When Mom said it was time to meet some more of my family, I decided to get all dressed up.  Laughing and smiling are my favorite things to do these days.


We picked Poppy up from the airport, and he got to hold me for the first time.  Then we drove over to meet my great aunt Bertha.  She was soooo happy to get a visit from my brother and I! 



 Later in the weekend, we braved the cold weather at Carter's baseball game.  As always, he had a crowd of fans in the stands.  He was so awesome!






 Overall, we had a great weekend and a fun visit.
 The next weekend, Nana and Wilson came up for 24 hours to see two of Carter's games.  We had so much fun just hanging out together.


 When we don't have visitors, I have to find ways to occupy my time.  I'm really starting to enjoy my playmat, and I think it is so fun to hit the parrot when it hangs over me.

 Sometimes I get to dress up in frilly clothes, but I really like hanging out with my brother in my jammies.  He's a great cuddler!

 He's also an awesome cowboy...and a really deep sleeper!
 It's fun to be more awake and alert.  I'm ready to play!!!!


No comments: