On Tuesday, we loaded up and took a trip down to the Perot Science Museum in downtown Dallas. Uncle John and Aunt Liz met us there, and we spent the entire day looking around. It was so much fun, and we didn't even have time to see everything!
We went down to the children's museum first. I LOVED playing in the farmer's market area. I drove the truck, went shopping for fruit and veggies and sorted them back into their bins.
When I got to the camping area, I had a bright idea. I ran back to the farmer's market, grabbed some corn and potatoes and threw them on the campfire.
Brenley is still too small to participate, so Aunt Liz carried her around to see everything.
After playing at the water table, I headed into the construction area. Moving those bricks upstairs on the conveyor belt was awesome.
In the sports hall, we tested our reaction time, played with a tennis racket and raced a dinosaur! The T-Rex may have beaten me, but Mom didn't!
I got recorded kicking a soccer ball and then got to watch it back in slow motion. We put the video next to one of a professional soccer player, and I had the same form. I'm ready for soccer season!
I got to build things and do lots of hands on experiments in the engineering area.
I really liked dancing with my image on the big screen and playing with the infrared camera!
After lunch in the cafe, it was time for the 3D Meerkat movie! I had been looking forward to it all day.
We finished up the day learning about space and the dinosaurs. Those skeletons were HUGE!
I got a Spiderman ice cream on my way out, and I had to pose by the giant frogs. I can't wait to go back.
Brenley and I are trying to enjoy Mom's last week on maternity leave. It will be so fun having Nannie and Nana come keep us for a few weeks though!
Brenley is growing so fast, and I can't wait until she is big enough to play with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment